The Collection Agency renewal is now available, online!
Welcome emails were sent to the General Mailings or Licensing contact on record. This contact will be able to see and renew any related license(s). If you would like to verify and/or update the contact information on record, please send us an email.
- The renewal deadline for collection agencies is July 1, 2021. Renewals must be submitted online, via the new Licensing Community portal.
- New license numbers were assigned when migrating data – you will not have the same license number.
- Once your renewal is submitted, a document will be sent to the people listed as signatories (please ensure each signatory use their own email address to make the electronic signature process go smoothly) for an electronic signature. The renewal is not considered complete until electronically signed and sent back to us.
- The supplemental information and forms (available below) must be completed and submitted, electronically, to the renewal case via the new Licensing Community portal after submitting the renewal.
- The payment may be made by check or online, via a separate Payment Portal. Please reference the new license number, not the old one. The license number field within the payment portal system is numerical only and will only accept 6-digits; thus please leave off the CAR-1 when entering the license number (ex: CAR-1000714 should be entered as “000714).