The 2022 UCCC Renewals are now Available! Renewals are due January 31, 2022. Please refer to the information below for further information.
Important information before you start the renewal
- Renewals are to be completed online, via the Licensing Community Portal (link to login).
- Your username is your email address; you may reset your password by clicking “Forgot Password.” If you do not have a login, please send us an email (contact information is available on the right-hand side of this webpage).
- The Information & Checklist documents (below) contain information about the renewal and fees, as well as a checklist of the information to be provided for each online renewal.
- Be sure to save your renewal often to prevent losing information and having to retype it. Do not submit your renewal until the information is complete and accurate. Once submitted, you will be unable to make further changes.
- Submitting the renewal does not complete the renewal process. Once the renewal is submitted, we will send it to those listed as signatories for electronic signature. We will not review the renewal until it is electronically signed. If further information and/or documentation are needed, we will email the General Mailings contact on record.
- Fee information is available on the right-hand side of this webpage. If you wish to pay online by checking account or credit card, go to the CCU Payment Portal. Please note, there is a fee associated with making an online payment.