Safe2Tell Operations and Engagement Coordinator
- Division of Community Engagement
- Position Number:
- Salary Range:
- $50,820.00 - $72,000.00 Yearly
- Apply By:
- Monday, October 23, 2023, 12:00 am
- Work Unit:
- Job Location:
- 1300 Broadway, Denver, CO 80203
- Release Date:
- Friday, October 13, 2023
- Employment Type:
- Position Type:
Find a rewarding career making a difference: Join the Office of the Attorney General!
This position is open only to residents of Colorado.
Safe2Tell ensures that every Colorado student, parent, teacher, and community member has access to a safe and anonymous way to report any concerns about their safety and the safety of others, with a focus on early intervention and prevention through awareness and education. Safe2Tell accomplishes this by engaging youth and adults to feel comfortable raising concerns in their communities and by fostering a culture and climate of respect and help. Safe2Tell manages a sophisticated system of reports and alert analysis and shares information with local partners. The program also provides education and awareness training to law enforcement and students, faculty and staff regarding community safety and youth issues pertaining to youth suicide, violence, substance abuse, and other concerns.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
The Safe2Tell Administrator supports the operational and administrative functions of the Safe2Tell program. This includes supporting the day-to-day operations of the program, developing tools and reports, and managing inventory and account invoices. The position serves as the initial point of contact for Safe2Tell inquiries and communication by managing the Safe2Tell information line and email@example.com email account in order to address public inquiries about the program and evaluate the need to escalate inquiries, issues, and concerns to the Safe2Tell Director.
The position creates outreach materials, drafts internal and external communications, and assists the Director in developing engagement strategies to support strategic goals, policies, and operational objectives of the Safe2Tell program. Ensures brand and messaging consistency across all engagement activities.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Minimum Qualifications: Please document all relevant experience in detail on your application. Experience will not be inferred or assumed. Any part-time experience listed will be prorated.
- Four years of administrative/office support experience that includes managing administrative office operations and functions AND one of the four years of experience MUST have included being a part of community outreach and engagement activities.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution AND
- One year of administrative/office support experience that includes experience being a part of community outreach and engagement activities.
- A masters in public administration, masters in business administration, masters in nonprofit management, or master’s in communications will substitute for the required experience.
Preferred Qualifications: In addition to the minimum qualifications, if you possess any of the following specifically include the details on your application, as this information will be used to assess your qualifications and may be used to determine a top group of applicants.
- Experience managing business operations such as reconciling invoices, contracts management, purchasing, etc.
- Project management experience
- Experience utilizing WordPress and Canva
- Strong organizational skills
- Familiarly with grant administration
- Strong communications skills and ability to interact effectively with a wide variety of stakeholders and constituents
- Effective people skills and ability to network
- Excellent written communication skills
- Experience developing marketing, outreach, and communications materials
- Experience with community engagement
- Strong attention to detail
- Requires proficiency with MS Office Suite
- Position will work a hybrid flex schedule
View the full job announcement for more information, including information about compensation and benefits, and to apply.